At GFI, we believe that people are the most important ingredient of any business. Are you ready to be the start of something big?
As a Sales Specialist you will create extraordinary experiences inspiring customers to buy our products. You will skillfully uncover the customer needs and identify the best solution. You will be curious about products, initiatives and engagements and agile in applying the learning. You will bring customers closer to the GFI with enthusiasm, sharing stories and demonstrations that enhance the customer experience.
Role has responsibility for:
- Creating extraordinary experiences
- Selling products and services offered in our stores
- Delivering outstanding personalized customer engagements
- Building customer relationships
Our Hiring Process
- Complete Application
- Please search our careers page for jobs that you are interested in. Click the job title to learn more about the position you are interested in and complete the application if you believe your background is a right fit.
Interviewing with Us
- If you meet the qualifications for one of our current job openings, we will contact you directly to set up an initial phone screen with a member of our HR team. This interview could last 10-15 minutes.
- If we decide that you may be a match for one of our open positions after our brief phone screen, we will set up an in-person interview with our HR team.
- Please be aware successful candidates are invited for multiple interviews. These may be conducted via phone, video/virtual, or on-site with the hiring manager of the position and may vary depending on location.
- Please note some candidates may be asked to complete job-specific skills assessments prior to an office visit or during an on-site interview. These skills may include a personality assessment, skills test in Microsoft Excel, or any assessments related to the qualifications of the position.
- A member of our HR team will communicate all the necessary interview details with you. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any questions you may have.
- In some cases GFI conducts credit and background checks of applicants who have accepted employment offers.
- All job offers are contingent upon passing the background check process including but not limited to a reference check.
For New Hires
- Most new hires start on a Monday and attend a required GFI on-board orientation program within the first few days of being hired.
- Please bring two forms of government issued ID with you on your first day, such as state identification card, driver’s license, passport or social security card.
- During orientation, you’ll learn more about GFI’s culture and corporate policies. You will also receive information regarding benefits and enrollment forms for some of the various perks we offer.
- More information on your first day is available from our HR Department. Please contact us at your leisure with any questions you may have.